Araku Valley 230 Kms away from Vizag . A lush green valley with falls , caves and lot more natural . You can enjoy the tribal food and their dances organised by AP Tourism. Neraby are Borra caves natural caves. The caves are basically karstic limestone structures extending to a depth of 80 m (260 ft), and are considered the deepest caves in India.
AP Tourism Rail cum Road Torism Package :
Araku Rail Cum Road Tour
Schedule(Start Time):Reporting at IRO/Railway Station AT 6.00 AM Schedule(End Time):Up journey to Araku by ordinary train unreserved bhogie.Tour begins at 7.00 AM and arrival at RTC complex at 9.00PM
Fare:Adult-Rs.875/-,Child-Rs.700/- & A/C Adult-1160/-,Child-925/-
Covering Places:Padmapuram Gardens,Tribal Museum,Ananthagiri Coffee Plantation,galikonda view point &Borra Caves,Dimsa dance at araku
Includes:Limited packed break fast, with tea Veg.lunch(buffet),Tea&snacks & Borra caves entries fees.
AP Tourism Vizag Office; Ph: +91 891-2788820 Fax: +91 891-2788822 Cell: +91 9848813584.
669 total views, 3 today
Amazon Mobile Phones
Popular Ads Overall
- MVR SHOPPING MALL (1007 views)
- SOUTH INDIA SHOPPING MALL (807 views)
- HOTEL FOUR POINTS SHERATON (744 views)
- JOYALUKKAS JEWELLERY (681 views)
- VAIBHAV JEWELLERS (678 views)
- ARAKU VALLEY (669 views)
- RELIANCE FRESH – GAJUWAKA (628 views)
- VIZAG CENTRAL PARK (626 views)
- DEW DROPS PLAY SCHOOL (598 views)
- LIBERTY SHOES (590 views)